2015-16 Re-Enrollment for Current CSLA students. Reserve your spot by re-enrolling prior to the March 1 open-enrollment period.
A Few Highlights
- Founded in 1985 as a biblically-based non-denominational Christian School.
- Enrollment – 220 Students commuting from Yamhill County and beyond.
- The majority of faculty members are licensed in the State of Oregon.
- Complete curriculum with honors classes, arts, languages and music.
- Well rounded extra-curricular offerings of theatre, robotics, athletics and more.
- 50% of faculty & staff have advanced degrees.
- Approximately 25% of CSLA students receive tuition assistance.
- Accredited by the Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC).
- Student/Faculty Ratio: Elementary 13.8/1; MS 7.8/1; HS 10.3/1
- Average core class size: Elementary 15.7; MS 14.0; HS 12.7