Teaching the love of learning is instilled in our students at the start of their academic journey, which will aid in their success at all grade levels.
Change and growth is the hallmark of our Middle school students.
During grades 9 through 12, students are equipped to move out of the school’s affirming community into the adventures of college, adulthood and the world beyond.
A Few Highlights
- Founded in 1985 as a biblically-based non-denominational Christian School.
- Enrollment – 220 Students commuting from Yamhill County and beyond.
- The majority of faculty members are licensed in the State of Oregon.
- Complete curriculum with honors classes, arts, languages and music.
- Well rounded extra-curricular offerings of theatre, robotics, athletics and more.
- 50% of faculty & staff have advanced degrees.
- Approximately 25% of CSLA students receive tuition assistance.
- Accredited by the Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC).
- Student/Faculty Ratio: Elementary 13.8/1; MS 7.8/1; HS 10.3/1
- Average core class size: Elementary 15.7; MS 14.0; HS 12.7