A Few Highlights
- Founded in 1985 as a biblically-based non-denominational Christian School.
- Enrollment – 150 Students commuting from Yamhill County and beyond.
- The majority of faculty members are licensed in the State of Oregon.
- Complete curriculum with honors classes, arts, languages and music.
- Well rounded extra-curricular offerings of theatre, robotics, athletics and more.
- Approximately 25% of CSLA students receive tuition assistance
- Accredited by AdvancED and ACSI
- Student/Faculty Ratio: Elementary 9.2/1; MS 8.0/1; HS 6.7/1
- Avg. core class size: Elementary 10; MS 13; HS 11